The Petite Leather Bag is made from vegetable tanned leather, cut and stitched by hand to form the unique design.
Made in my Liverpool studio, the Natural colour bag is stitched with specialist beige nylon thread, with the leather pieces treated with a protective coating before assembly. The nude bag is available with a black velvet inner pouch or a beige linen inner pouch.
Vegetable tanned leather is the is the oldest and most traditional method of tanning leather, which uses plant-based elements such as bark and fruit to create its natural colour. As a result, the vegetable tanned leather will age over time and darken in colour, often to a rich caramel tone. This is a natural process and every bag will age differently, enhancing its unique character.
- Every bag is made to order with an approximate three week turnover or less.
- Delivered with a protective linen storage bag.
- Ria Fell Stamped Lable inside the bag
- Bag Height: 14cm Bag Width: 15cm Bag Top Depth: 7.5cm Base Depth: 11cm
- Bag Handle Length: c.20cm